• Michelle Dawn Mooney

Chimney collapse causes gas leak in Atlantic City


Atlantic City firefighters were on the scene of a gas leak near Brighton Avenue School on Wednesday. The leak happened when a chimney at 2830 Arctic Ave. collapsed onto a gas meter between two buildings, Fire Chief Scott Evans said. It caused a leak at 38 N. Stentnon Ave. It happened just as school was letting out about a block away, he said.


SJNTV

  • White YouTube Icon

© 2020 by The SJNTV Team

Subscribe for SJNtv Updates

  • YouTube - Black Circle