Atlantic City police positively ID body of missing man
Updated: Feb 19
Atlantic City police confirmed Tuesday that a body found inside a home last week was the 25-year-old man who had been missing since Oct. 11. Max Pepe’s family said last week that the body found inside a home in the 700 block of Harris Place. Atlantic City police said they were awaiting confirmation from the Southern Regional Medical Examiner’s Office before releasing the identity. On Tuesday, Sgt. Kevin Fair said the body was positively identified as Pepe. The homeowners found the body when they returned home, Fair said. It was not clear whether they knew Pepe. The cause of death was not released but it is not considered suspicious, according to the report.
Missing Atlantic City man found dead, family says
A 25-year-old Atlantic City man missing since Oct. 11 has been found dead, his family confirmed Thursday.Police have not responded to numerous requests seeking comment.Residents saw police remove a body from a home in the city’s Bungalow Park section on Wednesday.Pepe’s uncle, Shawn Michael Wilson, told BreakingAC on Wednesday that police had requested dental records, … Read more